The structure is strategic located in the São Francisco valley, where 90% of the mango production in Brazil is.
Known by the high quality of its products and efficiency in fulfilling its commercial requirements , our packing house attends to the various protocols and certifications, nationally and internationally, such as Global Gap, Grasp, HAACP ,Tesco, Fairtrade, BSCI, Sedex, SMETA, Field to Fork.
There are about 170 fixed employees and benefiting and during the season, the company absorb more 400 seasonal workers from the community, beneffiting the whole local economy.
The farm is a model of business sustainability and follow all international standards for quality and security.
- Argofruta’s foundation: André Briso assumes as CEO and Daniel Briso as Commercial Manager.
- The Company opens its São Paulo office.
- Daniel Briso conducts changes in corporate policies regarding financial structure, and the Company begins to grow rapidly.
- André Briso retires, and Daniel Briso conducts a management buyout, acquiring 100% of the Company and becoming CEO
- Argofruta becomes the second largest Brazilian exporter of Limes
- Packing house is completely renovated with top technology in machinery and processes
- Argofruta Foundation is incorporated